Friday May, 16, 2008 - Doris' last day!

Well I returned back to Jerusalem from Eilat on Thursday evening and I was very glad to be back. It's just so peaceful here! So I got a call from Doris who reminded me that her last day in Israel was today, so we got together at Christ Church for lunch, the place where we had originally met almost 4 weeks ago. Her friends Christine, Beth, and a guy named Ulo (I think!) met us there and we had a great time of fellowship.


Doris and I ended up walking around the Old City the rest of the afternoon as I attempted to show her some of the places I had seen, only to get lost repeatedly. She was very patient. But we did make it to the Western Wall, the City of David, and the Holy Sepulchre.
We had a good time and ended up resting at the City of
David and had a really great sharing time of some of the things the Lord has shown us while we've been here. I was very happy to have met Doris, and I feel that our paths will cross again someday.

No comments: