I left Jerusalem yesterday and decided to come to Southern Israel, Eilat, to be exact, the most southern city on the coast of the tip of the Red Sea, on the Gulf of Eilat.
I took the bus through the Negev desert, it took about 4 hours to arrive.
And we passed the Dead Sea on the left, it's much bigger than I thought. On Thursday, I will officially get to swim in it and do the mud treatment, which is a real tourist thing to do. I will also climb to Masada on the same day.

And I arrived at the hostel that I am staying at. A really friendly place called The Shelter. A christian hostel that serves also as a ministry to the community. There's a really great group of young volunteers here that make it special.
So today I ventured out to the city and walked around the coastal area. It's very beachy and
all that entails. But very beautiful. It's small enough to walk from one side of the beaches to the other, which is what I did today, and took a swim and layed out in the sun for a while.
+of+July+07+083.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment