Back to Eilat


We had some free time, not much, like an hour, so we walked around a bit, thought about taking a camel ride, then decided not to, and sat down for a cup of the worst coffee I've ever had, and Julie had the worst mint tea she's ever had. And we took in the sights.













I was truly thankful to have met Julie, she made the day fun and exciting and she had a great personality. We ended up losing track of time and literally had to jog back to the bus, uphill, we made it just in time, completely exhausted.
But we rested on the bus ride back to. . .





Israel!
I arrived back to the Shelter around 8:00, took a nice shower and just hung out with some people I had met, like these Dutch guys, Bastian and Peter. They are from Holland and even though I was so tired, we ended up staying up till about 3:00 am sharing our testimonies and talking about the Lord, it was a very special time.

2 comments:

Spike N Tuna Jones said...

dosidas always... learning and vicariously living through your experience. God bless and stay safe.

Spike N Tuna Jones said...

too funny... it SHOULD say "as always"!!!