This is what's called a maar (a crater caused by volcanic eruption) at Birket Ram in the Golan.

As we pass down the Syrian border line we drive across The United Nations camp at Quneitra in Syria. The city behind is Quneitra, which has been abandoned for years.
As we pass down the Syrian border line we drive across The United Nations camp at Quneitra in Syria. The city behind is Quneitra, which has been abandoned for years.
Before leaving the Golan, Hosi and I stopped for some coffee. I tell ya, I thought I was a coffee phene, but not like Middle Easterners, they make me look like a tea drinker.
And lastly, we drove over the Jordan River.
And back to my hostel in Tiberias. This is a view from my room at the hostel. And I have to say, that this day was one of the best days I have had here in Israel. Partly because I just felt the Lord leading me all through the day, and when I started the day I had no idea what I was going to do. A day in the life, led by my Lord, what a blessing!!!
+of+July+07+083.jpg)
1 comment:
HI Brent!!
O.K. I keep reading and looking at your blog and I have to comment! This is so AWESOME!! I'm sooooo blessed by what you get to share with us!
And how do you keep all your info. straight? I'm learning alot from you!
What a surreal feeling....and I'm not even there!!
But with the pics, its a close feeling. GREAT PICS!!
If you haven't fig. out who this is yet?..... just think of Fresno (I know its hard) Kim you know......from Peoples..........!!
Just think of CAR, BEACH, Tina, Me!! Fun times!!
Miss you.........so good to see you experiencing all God has to give you right now!!
Hope you continue to get blessed in the HOLY LAND!!
God Bless, Kim
Post a Comment